You know what? I usually know nothing about what I want. Even some people, "friends", told me that I have no standards at all, a huge lack of criteria. Apparently it is something wrong for the society, to not be sure about everything. But I know some things I want. I want to live on my own, I want to have my friends close, I want to find the girl that is able to make me behave like a fool. I want to live in an unpolluted city, I want to have the chance to go to the places riding my bike and I want to play basket more often and I want to know the way to do all these things and I want people to stop boasting about how they got all they have and telling me how do I feel or what should I do.
Fed to the teeth with this shit.
Fed to the teeth with this shit.
2 comentarios:
You know enough, I don´t even know where am I gonna live next year... I don´t even know where I WANT to live next year...
By the way, I do know that I want to see you more often, it was great the other day... I miss you guys.
Great post.
Now I want a beer.
I want to get everything you wanted, eventually.
Publicar un comentario